Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh my gosh, where did it go?


So I thought that I posted on Bailey's birthday about her turning 10 and I don't find it on here. I think that blogger had another one of it's hiccups and I didn't realize it this time. So I am going to post again. SO, her birthday was actually Dec. 21st

So all I can get lately are goofy pictures of her. Every time I point the camera in her direction I get something goofy so here is one of the more recent.

In our family every other year we have a friend party and on the off years we have a family party. So for our family party we put together gingerbread houses for her birthday. It was a success. Grandma has also been taking them out for a shopping date. She went shopping the day before her birthday and got 2 really cute outfits from grandma and papa and also got to go to lunch and spend special time with her grandparents. Her papa John sends her $20 and so she found herself a sale on Hannah Montana shirts and went wild. I think even though she didn't have a big party, she had a great birthday.

In honor of her 10th birthday I wanted to do a top 10 reasons I love her.

1. Very Smart

2. Loves school

3. Likes crafts

4. loves playing with her sisters

5. likes to eat vegetables

6. it really enjoying cooking

7. does what I ask most of the time

8.likes to joke around

9. knows shes a daughter of Heavenly Father

10. Still loves her mom and gives kisses to me at school

1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Jeff is the one in our family that does not take a serious picture. Ever. So frustrating. Hopefully she grows out of it unlike Jeff. :)