Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day

So we got a Wii and I started out trying boxing. It was so fun I talked John into giving it a try. It was so funny to watch him. He kept getting so close to the TV I was worried he was going to put his fist through it. I has to keep telling him to step back. After about 6 rounds of boxing I was so soar and the next day was even worse! This is a little like exercise.We has our friend Chris and Shay Haude and their kids over for Christmas dinner and I was so busy getting all that prepared I didn't get any pictures of them. Her are some picts that Kodie took of John, Maddie and I.
Like the Crystal Light mustache?

Here is one I took of Kodie, doesn't she look thrilled?!


John with his goofy smile.



Another funny fighting pictures. He was really getting into it!





1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Kodie is such a sweet little girl. It wasn't that long ago that she was just a little baby.