

Our cute little
Kodie has turned 6. I really can't believe she is 6 years old!! My girls are growing so quickly.
Somedays seem to drag like crazy and others seem to just fly by, mostly the really fun ones
unfortunatly! She is such a sweet loving little girl and has done such a good job in Kindergarten this year. We are so proud of her accomplishments which keep getting to be more and more. She suffers from anxiety pretty bad which can really hinder her in the classroom but she is doing really great socially now. She is pretty confident about herself when it comes to her peers which has taken us a while to get to that point. Now we need to get her over that fact that being wrong is
ok, it's part of the learning process because if she is not
absolutely sure of the answer she just won't give it. Once you coax it out of her she usually has it right anyway. She is such a smart little girl with a tender heart. She always goes around the house saying she loves whoever happens to be around. Yesterday morning I caught her telling my 10 year old nephew, I Love You Tyler. It was so sweet. In recognition of her 6
th birthday I am doing the top 6 reasons I love her-
1. She is such a beautiful little girl
2. She really wants to be as helpful as possible
3. She loves her sister
4. She still likes to cuddle
5.She loves school and is very smart
6.She's mine all mine!! (Good or Bad!)
1 How'd I do?:
She is seriously the cutest thing ever! Has it really been 6 years that we have known you guys? Wow!
Post a Comment