We had a great Christmas. The girls didn't wake up until 8 or 8:30 that morning and I had to wake up Maddie. We all got spoiled, our big present was the family Wii. Papa John got that for the family this Christmas and boy has it been fun!
Here is me in all my morning glory! Bailey got me Bronco socks and a watch.
Here is John putting on the robe that I made him. He had been wanting a robe for a while and when I looked at the stores all they had was red and blue and sometimes black and he really likes camouflage and khaki greens. I was hoping on finding some cool camouflage fleece but no luck so I settled for this green instead. He really likes it! I have to say the pattern I used was horrible but I finally figured it all out.
Here is Maddie opening the HSM pillow case that I made her. She was a bit confused at first.
Here is Kodie opening her HSM pillow case. She was so excited that it was like her big sister Laceys.
Lacey was happy with her I Love Troy pillow.
Bailey got her Hannah Montana Pillow and really liked it.
Here is her Santa present. She has been wanting these 2 books for a few months and was REALLY wanting Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 so she was very excited that Santa brought her those. She has already finished her Wimpy Kid like 3 days ago.
Here is Lacey with her sleepy little eyes. All this girl ever wants is babies. She would have every baby ever made if I let her. She is SO happy with this baby she has been taking it everywhere.
Kodie was ecstatic that Santa brought her what she wanted. She saw this thing in a magazine at school and brought home the magazine and everything to show me what she wanted. If this would have been the only thing she got she would have been happy with just that! She has already made 3 cupcakes with her daddy and had so much fun!
Maddie got her very own mp3 player. She LOVES listening to music and was always taking off with Baileys so she decided she would ask Santa for one of her own. The only problem that we are having is that she has such small ear canals her head phones won't stay in her ears. I have had to trade her for mine that hook around your ear so that she can listen to her music. Her favorite is Rascal Flatts.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment