Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cookies, cookies, cookies...

So my good friend Kristi Miller posted about these really great sugar cookies. I LOVE to eat sugar cookies but I'm not really a fan of making them because of all the rolling and cutting and rolling and cutting. She has this recipe that you can roll or not roll these cookies so I just had to try them out. This is what I got. I did the no roll version of course. All these beauties.
So I frosted them with pink frosting and viola'


This is what I got!

If you would like this recipe check out Jeff and Kristi Millers blog for the recipe.




1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Yummy! I just got done reading my friend's mom's blog who also tried out these cookies. Are they not the easiest and the fastest and the best. Definately a keeper recipe!