We spent our New Year's Eve with the Haude family. We ate pizza and sat around and talked and played Wii all night. They too got a Wii for Christmas this year and so we all have the fever. This is a picture of our lovely hostess trying to make it to midnight. As you can see she has to get a bit of a nap in.
Here is Chris playing the pipe slider game. We got the Outdoor Challenge game and it included this mat so there are many fun games you can play with this.

Here are Shay and Liberty watching the Wii action.

Maddie just being her cute self.
Here are Shay and Liberty watching the Wii action.
Maddie just being her cute self.

1 How'd I do?:
Loved this post! It looks like you had lots of fun...us too! We go back a few years and I'm thankful for that time! I love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment