Now I'm not so sure why but this is the only picture I have of our last day. We went to the Oregon Trail interpretive center and watch a movie on that and toured the facility. It was really cool for Bailey as she studies Idaho History in school this year so she got to actually see some of the things she learned about. Kodie was being her typical self and didn't want to join the other girls for a picture.
After we left here we were on our way home but we couldn't just go straight home so we stopped off at the Brunue Sand dunes and let the girls climb around and play in the sand. They thought it was pretty fun, we also scouted out another spot to camp at, maybe next year! After the dunes we did head home because we were tired and dirty. Even though our camp stunk we made the best of our trip. The girls got too see lots of stuff and we kept them on the move!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment