So now I finally got my blog caught up since my computer has been on the fritz lately. I feel SO much better that I have at least told some sort of story about the pictures I have taken and let everyone in on what we have been up to. Now that my computer is super speedy I should be about to keep up on things. We have many things planned to the last 5 weeks of summer break before ALL my children are off to school! Hope you are all having as wonderful of a summer as we are. I sure do love that my kids are growing up and becoming more fun to hang out with . It's getting to be a lot less work and way more fun!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 How'd I do?:
do any of your plans include coming to visit Utah?
Post a Comment