Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2nd Annual Star 2nd Ward Campout

So this last weekend was our ward camp out at Triangle Park on Black Canyon Reservoir. We went last year and had a blast and couldn't wait for this year! We were not disappointed! There were not as many people as last year but that allowed more time on boats this year. The girls spent most of their time on somebodies boat. There were 6 boats and they all held quite a few people.
Here is Kodie with her new best friend enjoying some dessert while getting ready to watch the skit that was prepared for us.
Lacey has been befriended by Alyssa Atwood since we had a sewing group this summer and hung out. Alyssa is 3 and Lacey is 8 but really thinks Alyssa is great.

Bishop Ririe and Kevan Wheelock demonstrating how to hypnotize a chicken. Pretty funny to watch especially since the chickens weren't cooperating!

Kevan has really perfected his skill


Then for our skit about Bishop and his wife. Quite funny!







Pam Brown as Bishops wife





Rod Brown as Bishop






Our camp site from the reservoir. I got to go on a mommy boat trip this year. We have a new family moving into our ward and they we nice enough to do a low key mommy ride for all of us.



We got to watch the outgoing Colleen Brunson do a little wake boarding. I think if I had some arm strength it would be fun but I'm just not sure I have it.


Here is Talon Brunson jumping off the back of the boat just a bit after Judy Wheelock.
We had a really fun time and can't wait to go again next year!










1 How'd I do?:

Colleen said...

You are so good...I need to spend some time here on my blog!!! I wish I would have smiled in the photo...then people would know how much fun that was. I was a fun evening!!!