Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fireworks in Marsing

So we found out that Marsing was going to have fireworks on Friday before the 4th so we decided that we would go out there and see what is was all about. We ended up sitting about 100ft from where they were going to be letting the fireworks off. John and I though that was really cool but Kodie was not too sure of it. She has sensitive ears and wears ear muffs to muffle the sound but being that close she felt like the sparks were going to land on her so that was a hurdle we had to jump over.Here was the beautiful scenery we had to look at as we waited for night to come



Here I was trying to get pictures of the people across the river letting off their fireworks but every time I would try for a picture the firework would be over. It was kinda funny!



The finale, it really was an enjoyable evening!







0 How'd I do?: