Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our Fair Entries for 2011

This is our 3rd year in 4-H this year and since we have to go enter our exhibits and do interviews I figure we should enter for open class too with all the fun things the girls do at school.  Here are some pictures of some things we entered.

The tie dyed swatches, Lacey got a 2nd.
A ceramic giraffe and a completely hand stitched football. 

I got a blue ribbon on my purse, a red ribbon on my BSU diaper clutch and a red on the doll bedding.

Here are some of my cards and my scrapbook page for the year.  I got a red on my wedding card.

Here is the rest of the girls stuff and my Christmas card.  VERY disappointed I didn't even place on that one after winning a blue ribbon last year!

A mix media done by Maddie


1 How'd I do?:

Heatherlyn said...

How wonderful! I've been looking forward to this post. My kids and I really enjoy looking at all the exhibits your family entered. I think every year that "next year" we'll submit some entries. You girls did a fantastic job!! Congratulations to you! It's so fun to see!