We ventured out to the Caldwell Night Rodeo for family night and had a really good time!
My cute girl Lacey enjoying the action.
We watched the bareback riding and there were lots of good rides.
Then there was the saddle bronc, they had good rides too!
But one of my favorite events is barrel racing!
Love watching the bull fighters work the bulls. We did see one guy ride a bull the full 8 seconds and he happened to be from Caldwell!
We had a fun night!

1 How'd I do?:
We went to the stampede rodeo once and had to leave about 1/2 way through because Jeremy had an allergic reaction with all the horses and bulls! I think rodeos are interesting, especially the roping. I'm not as crazy about the bull riding. That's crazy stuff. Poor bulls! It is fun memories for the family though!
Are you going to do a post about your fair stuff?
Post a Comment