Friday, September 16, 2011

1st day of School 2011!!

So I'm probably a bad mom but I have to confess, I didn't take a picture of my Middle Schooler on the 1st day of school.  I did however get a picture of my elementary kids. 

Here they are in their new clothes

Maddie my little Justin Bieber fan.

Lacey the one who LOVES pink and anything girlie

Kodie, the girl who LOVES butterflies
Here is my 12 1/2 year old, starting 7th grade.  Man am I getting old!!

And of course we had to get a silly picture.  I think it's funny that if I promise them a silly picture they will be good for the others.




1 How'd I do?:

Heatherlyn said...

I didn't get a picture of Corinne on the first day either. I figure a few weeks later has to be good enough!

Your kids are cute! I love that they would all pose nicely if they just got to make a silly-faced picture! Love it!