So thanks to our friend Kathryn Ross we got to go to the Eric Church concert. I laugh because we were supposed to have VIP tickets that got us in first. Well, they formed 2 lines, VIP and regular, well they let the regulars in 1st and made the VIPers wait, I couldn't believe it. It wasn't a long wait but they opened the regular gate first and then mozied over and opened ours so we were getting in the same time as everyone else. I'm not sure how VIP that was! Anyhow, now that I got that out of the way, we got decent seats, not up front floor but we were away from all the craziness and had a great view of the stage.
He does have some great music and it was a great night that I got to spend with my sweet hubby and my bestie! Really I couldn't have asked for anything better!
THANKS KATHRYN!!

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment