Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fashion Revue

4-H has an opportunity for the girls to participate in a fashion show every year and we took full advantage this year.  Except for Bailey the other girls chose to show 2 outfits for the show. 

Here is Bailey Strutting her stuff

This is Lacey in the PJ pants that she made with the matching outfit I put together for her doll.

Unfortunatly blogger won't upload Maddie and Kodie's video.  I think it might be too long but they too wore some new school clothes and did great!

I love seeing the girls be able to get up in front of a crowd and show themselves off. They like to put make-up on and have their hair done just for the big event. I did have fun doing Lacey's hair like a beauty queen! I guess it's the closest thing to pagents I'll ever do because pagents are WAY too much drama for me!






1 How'd I do?:

Heatherlyn said...

How fun! You guys did some super fun things at the fair. Your girls will remember that forever and be telling their grandchildren about it!