Being in 4-H gives us a free ticket to the fair for the first 5 days so we try and take advantage and take our time each day watching the shows and seeing all the sights around us and of course we take a day for rides.
Here is a little video of the loggers. Kinda fun watching their skills on the logs.
The zipper is one of Bailey's favorite rides but she can't always get someone to ride it with her. She talked Lacey into it this year.
This is the scene at the end of the ride.
And for some reason I don't think she'll be her riding partner next year.
After much persuasion we finally got Maddie and Kodie to ride the frog ride which they then rode about 15 more times.
Then it was time for a snow cone break. We had to cool off after all the hot weather.
Love the face she's making on this one.
At the end of the night we had to hit the butterfly exhibit which all the girls enjoyed.
I've always appreciated monarch butterflies. They really are beautiful!
The girls were actually feeding them with the nectar that is on the end of the q tip. Kodie was tired by this time and really wasn't interested in me taking any pictures. Oh well!
Bailey was collecting butterflies on her shirt and by the end she had 3 or 4 on her shirt.

1 How'd I do?:
OK, it looks like we need to spend a lot more time at the fair (but it is so stinking hot!) because I had no idea about the butterfly exhibit and we would have LOVED that! I think your picture of Layce getting off that roller coaster ride is classic!
Post a Comment