Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

We started our morning out looking through stockings, reading Luke 2, and then going to church.

The girls got these pj's from us for Christmas Eve and they are all modeling their plastic cups they got from Santa in their stocking.

Maddie was excited about all the stuff she got.  I love the look on her face!


Lacey got lots of doll clothes that made her so happy every time she opened a box!


Kodie was so sober about opening her presents


John was super excited for his bsu hat that he's been wanting since last year.  He had to make a big ol' deal about it because Maddie was feeling like she never got him anything good.


Kodie was SO excited that she got this Lalaloospy for Christmas.  It was the one she REALLY wanted.


More doll clothes for Lacey

I got spoiled, John got me the 3 pot crock pot that I've been pining over, a beautiful CTR necklace and pair of gloves I can use with my phone and a mirror cover for my car.  I have to say thou the best gift I had was having all the kids together for Christmas.  It's the 1st time in 10 years and it was truly special.  I enjoy seeing them interact with each other and getting to know each other. 
 
We truly have been blessed this year and will be blessed until the very end of this year.  There is nothing better than family!!

0 How'd I do?: