This year we did Christmas Eve so that we could all be together. Aaron had the kids until 10 so we made the best of the time we had! We had a fabulous taco/nacho bar for dinner with lots of Christmas treats to accompany for dessert. After dinner we started in on the presents.
This is what my mom got for Christmas from us. Succeeded at making her cry again this year!
The kids all got boots for Christmas from the Grandparents so here Lacey is opening hers.
I love my brothers face in this picture and the next. You'd think he really enjoyed what he received. Actually he really did like the propane stove he and Kelly got from my parents and the birthday board that we gave him.
Love this candid pic!
Here they are all together. Kodie was having a hard time because she didn't get her medicine she needs so this was the picture we got from her.
Kaydee got a hold of the camera, here are a few of the pics I found.
We got a picture of the 3 of us.
Kaydee messing with her dad. I love how they couldn't keep a straight face.
We ended up leaving a little early as Kodie REALLY needed to be home and mom and dad needed to be home to get ready for Christmas morning. We had a great time as usual and it was fun to have the whole family together!

1 How'd I do?:
Ok so I was going to make that same thing as you did for my grandma. BUT, then I changed it. Kind of sad I didn't stick with it because yours turned out so cute!
Post a Comment