Thursday, December 22, 2011

We have a teenager in the house!!!



































Well, we finally have a teenager.  This little beauty turned 13 on the 21st but with life being as busy as it is I'm just getting around to posting this!  Sorry Bailey!  I'll give you my favorite 13 things about this girl...
1.She is a daughter of God
2.Her beautiful golden red hair
3.She is one smart cookie
4.She's a good example to those around her
5.She enjoys beading and has made many a necklace
6.She like to cook and is getting good at it
7.She's finally starting to sleep in
8.She is gaining a testimony of her Heavenly Father
9.She is learning to feel the spirit
10.She has high standards
11.She's starting to notice the boys
12.She can be a big helper when it's her idea
13.She has a 3.75 GPA!
She is one special girl and is turning into a great young lady.  We sure are glad that she is ours.  Love you Bailey!!!

1 How'd I do?:

Shar Mommy said...

Sheesh! She's sooo grown up! What a beautiful young woman. Love you, Bills!!