Monday, January 2, 2012

Family bowling

I bought some bowling passes awhile back from Yollar to get 2 games of bowling, shoes and a drink and fries all for $6 which is a great deal.  I intended to use them for John and I to go out during the day while the kids were at school when he was done with blowouts this year.  Well the weather has been so weird that the blowouts went SO late that we never had the chance and they were expiring on the 31st of Dec. so we decided to make it a family event.

We picked one busy day.  We got there just in time and right after us there was a waiting list.


Here is Lacey seeing what her ball is going to do for her.

I love to see how high Bailey raises the ball to throw down the lane.

Maddie was too fast for mom to get a picture of her throw

Kodie checking out her damage on the lane

I have to say I was the winner of both games, pretty impressive considering my husband used to work at the bowling alley!  I think I got a 113 the 1st game and a 107 the second.  Not major scores but I won!! 

0 How'd I do?: