So in Star we have this fun little area next to the river that is just a walking path but the trees all around and the river right next to you is just a cool place. We decided to go and enjoy some of Gods creations for Family Home Evening.
This is totally my girls. Bailey recently has had this thing about making faces and Lacey is almost always packing her doll. This night Maddie was following in Lacey's shoes with her dolly too.
There is a spot where you can go right next to the river and my girls love to go there and try and skip rocks. We usually sit there awhile as they search for just the right rocks and then we see who can throw the farthest. It's a good time our doors with the kids.
Here I was messing with the settings on my camera and I love the way it portrays the colors.
Lacey and Bailey on the search for the right rock.
I love the canopy that the trees create. I think it looks amazing.
Watching the girls explore and find what is up ahead.
At the end of the trail there is this little bench. I wanted to get a cute picture of the girls here but as you can see we always have to have some that don't want to participate properly so I guess this is what I get!
On the way back, I love the lighting that the sunset has put on the leaves. The color was beautiful!
Anytime in the outdoors is a good time!

3 How'd I do?:
Love those pictures. The lighting is beautiful and of love the tree canopy. So cool!
What a great family night! I totally need to do the River Walk sometimes. I don't even know where it is. That is so lame of me. It looks like your family had a really good time!
John looks so HOT in that tie-dyed shirt. OH YEAH! BAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment