Friday, October 28, 2011

I love this girl!!

This girl is one funny thing!  I came down stairs and found this cute girl in her jammas that she made for 4-H this year and I made a matching set for her dolly.  I love that she loves her dolls because I loved my dolls when I was her age.  In fact I loved my dolls so much that my mom made me pack them away the summer before I went to 7th grade.  I was sad but she told me it was time for me to grow up.  I did it reluctantly.

I'm not sure I'll ever tell her to put her dolls away, I really don't want her to grow up and if those dolls help that in any way I think I might just go with it.  I love that she wants to rescue every doll she sees and the thrift store or at a garage sale and she always has her eye on a doll at the store.  Currently she is saving her money up so that she can get herself an American girl doll.  She has been really good about saving her money and I know that because of that she will take really good care of that doll.  This is one sweet girl!

1 How'd I do?:

Heatherlyn said...

They sell American-girl doll knock-offs at Micheal's for about $20. They made my girls happy. I wouldn't ever tell her to put her dolls away. Childhood doesn't last long enough as it is. I think it's sweet.