We had the Kings over for pumpkin carving this year. They have 3 girls although these pictures only had 2 of them. The oldest somehow dodged the camera.
Enjoying the gut pulling!
I kinda forced Hally to stick her had in and get dirty. She wasn't too happy about it a first but she got the hang of it and got busy!
Kodie looks sad here but she just didn't want me to take her picture. She really was having a good time!
Bailey enjoyed the whole process of her pumpkin, guts and all!
Love the looks of concentration on their faces!
Lacey started a trend of making a small pumpkin for her doll and a larger one for her. Kodie and Maddie followed suit.
Lacey proud of her work of art
The finished products all lit up!
Bailey's
Kodie's Dolls
Maddie's
Kodie's
Lacey's
Lacey's dolls
Maddie's dolls
I love that my kids can all carve themselves and I just have to be there to assist every so often. I don't feel as if it is such a daunting task any more! We grew all our own pumpkins this year. It was quite interesting we had 3 turn orange by the end of September and then the rest were some shade of green orange and some mostly green. I think it has something to do with our crazy weather we've had this year. We yielded 9 pumpkins from starts that our neighbor gave us. Only 2 plants. I think we did pretty well!
Happy Halloween!!

2 How'd I do?:
Yummy! Roasted pumpkin seeds! The pumpkins look great. Fun to have them all doing their own thing all by themselves.
I think it is fantastic that you grew your own pumpkins. I'd really like to do that sometime. I also can relate to how nice it is when the kiddos can do all the carving and cleaning by themselves. It makes it so much more fun! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment