Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Look who's 12!!! My biggest girl!!

Our sweet girl is 12 today!  Man, oh, man has time gone fast!  I remember the morning she was born.  It was SO cold and the car would barely start at 4am in the morning when I was sure that my water broke.  She was born at 6:45am and we didn't leave the house until about 4:15, a 30 min ride to the hospital and away we went.  She was in one big hurry that's for sure!  I can't believe this girl that now weighs 91 lbs started out at 8lbs 7oz. 
The top 12 things I love about this girl
12. Her red hair
11. A good big sister
10. She's crafty
9. She makes some pretty funny faces
8. She can be really sweet
7. She still looks like an angel when she's sleeping
6. She is VERY smart
5. She is good at the violin
4. She is kind
3. She finally sleeps in after all these years
2. She's a pretty good cook
1. She's all mine, attitude and all!!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!  I hope 12 treats you well!

Love, Mom

1 How'd I do?:

Shar Mommy said...

awww...happy birthday, Bills!