Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Family Pictures


So I wanted to get our pictures done in the fall but with Johns work schedule in the fall makes it a little difficult with him working on Saturdays and since winter has decided to visit early this year and with force I thought it would be fun to have them taken in the snow!  Target had these fun vests on sale on black Friday for just $7.50 and I thought it would be SO fun to have our pictures taken in them.  Well today was the day, especially since in was a SNOW DAY!!!  My whole family was home and the snow was deep!  SO fun!

So I messed with them a little with photo editing, you'll have to let me know which ones you like the best!





















2 How'd I do?:

Shar Mommy said...

Super caa--uute!! Love these!! You look great, too, Britt.

Kristi M. said...

I love the up close cropped in pictures of your family. Love them! I also love the individual pictures of your girls. So cute! You look awesome as well. Boy is John outnumbered.