Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A few ornaments on the tree

So here is a sampling of a few of the ornaments on our tree.  They spark happy feelings in my heart when I see them on there!

This is the one my parents got us our 1st Christmas, I have to say this is my all time favorite!

I think this is such a pretty ornament reminding us that we have a millennium baby and she's pretty special!

This reminds me of all the happy times I have spent rafting the waters of Idaho.  Something I miss terribly but hope to get back to as the girls grow.

I Love this ornament!  My 1st little girl dressed as Raggedy Ann her 1st Halloween as well as her room was decorated in Raggedy Ann and Andy when she was born.  Such a cute ornament!

This cute snowman brings a smile to my face when I see it.  A friend of mine that I do card club with and reminds me of all the joy that brings in my life.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at a few of our awesome ornaments!
Photobucket

1 How'd I do?:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

What sweet ornaments! I love all your stories behind them! That snowman is just too cute ;)
Thanks so much for linking up to the party!!