Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

So we got to celebrate for 2 days since we started our celebration at my brothers on Christmas Eve.  My brother only had his kids for Christmas Eve so we did our big family event there.


Here is Grandma and a few of her granddaughters. 

Grandma, Kaydee and Papa

Tyler, Aaron, Kaydee and Papa

Kodie couldn't last the whole night, she had to take a little rest before opening presents

Kaydee

Kaydee and Maddie

The girls opening their presents from Grandma and Papa

Here is my niece Kelsey wearing her cowgirl gear, isn't she SO cute!!
We didn't leave my brothers until about 11:30 that night and we still had packages to wrap when we got home.

Here are the girls the next morning checking out their stockings and all that Santa stuffed in them.


Our tree after Santa stopped by.

Maddie with her Fancy Nancy doll that Santa brought her

Lacey got her dolly

Kodie and her new dolly

These girls wanted these dolls SO bad and were SO excited that Santa came through and brought them.


Here are the girls in their nightgowns that I made them this year.  They all love them and think they are SO comfortable.  I love that they look like old fashioned gowns.

Our tree after all the presents were opened and the kids had started enjoying their gifts.

1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Looks like tons of fun. Awesome the girls got the dolls to go with their awesome beds. I love the jammies too. They do look comfortable.