Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Christmas Fun!!

Here are my crazy little girls striking a pose in their new pj's. SO funny! What Santa brought...

Some new wooden spoons and a fry cutter that Bailey got me

Bailey with an ipod shuffle and an Old Navy gift certificate-spoiled!!



Lacey with some artsy craftsy stuff!



Maddie is OVER JOYed with her new BLUE guitar!!
Bailey made sure Sasha wasn't left out, she got this cute little dress, not such a great picture but she looks SO cute!
Daddy getting his new jacket from Maddie


Maddie showing off some artsy craftsy stuff she got.

Kodie is SO happy with her playdoh




Look at this cutie in her new robe, pj's and her new mp3 player


After all the excitement at home we got to go to Grandma and Papas for more presents and dinner.

Here are all the grand kids tearing into their gifts.


We gave Papa a really nice BSU blanket I made for him.

and Grandma got her quilt I spent hours fretting over.

Everyone enjoyed their presents and we all had a great time together

This picture is the beginning of some hard core fun with the American Idol game we got the nieces and nephews. I'm gonna try and upload video but I haven't been too successful with that yet!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas too!!















1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Love the cute jammies! So much pink! I had no idea that fry cutters existed. I really need to look into that.