Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kodie turns the big 7

Wow, I can't believe that it's that time already! Kodie is 7 today!! We just love this little girl even though she seems to be the difficult one!
The 7 things we LOVE about Kodie
7. She has the best giggle
6.She is a beautiful girl
5.She LOVES to talk
4.She LOVES to work hard
3. She LOVES her Heavenly Father
2. She is very tender hearted
1. She loves her mommy and daddy like crazy and ALWAYS tells us so!
Kodie, we LOVE you and hope you have a great day and the best year yet!
Happy Birthday!!




1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Boy do you have birthdays one after another this time of year. She is such a sweetie. I remember holding her as a little baby in Sunday school...7 years ago? Has it really been that long?