Monday, December 21, 2009

Bailey's now 11!!

My big girl turned 11 years old today! I can't believe I am old enough to be a mother of an 11 year old!!
We had her party on the 12th and decorated Christmas cookies at her request. They also frosted their own cupcakes and ate pizza and ice cream too!I think all the girls had a good time. She invited her good Friend Mia and 2 girls from her class, Lauren and Sydney.
She got lots of stuff she wanted, Hannah Montana and Littlest Pet Shop were her requests and she got spoiled!

Today she got to open her present from us, Wii Sing It, and it seems to be a fun game. Tomorrow we'll have more time to play so I'll have to post something about that in the future.
The 10 things I love about my Bailey:
She is SO intelligent
She likes to be creative
She is becoming a great violinist
She enjoys time to herself
She loves her Heavenly Father and has a testimony of him
She enjoys singing and is getting better and better with more practice
She has a love of lots of different music
She like to sew
She is developing her photography skills
She still gives me kisses and hugs in front of her friends
Happy Birthday my tween girl!!

0 How'd I do?: