I have to say when your 5 you probably haven't had many best friends but these 2 little girls are. They have known each other since they were 2 years old. We used to live across the street from each other until we moved a year and a half ago. They did go to preschool together last year but since they started kindergarten they haven't seen much of each other. I have to tell you, they saw each other tonight and they picked up right where they left off, and I Love that!!! We ran into the Mortensen family tonight and the girls were SO excited to see each other!
Here they are looking at all the sights of the live Nativity of course hand in hand
Enjoying hot chocolate together after seeing baby Jesus
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment