So most of the people in my life know that I am obsessed with scrapbooking. It all started out pretty innocently when John and I got back from a FUN honeymoon to Disneyland. We had so many pictures of all we did and I wanted to document the fun we had so I started out pretty modestly with a few sheets of paper some scissors and a few die cuts and stickers. That was really all that was out in the market for scrapbooking but I just got a few of each. I almost finished that book and then Bailey was born. I had a beautiful baby girls life to document so a few more things were added to my collection to get her album started. I was still working part time until Lacey was born so time was limited and I didn't want to miss a moment of Bailey growing up. When Lacey was born I stayed home and started doing daycare. That was great for our finances but not so great for me mentally. I was in the same 4 walls all day and had 6 other kids besides mine to take care of. John was volunteering at the Fire Station and getting his EMT so he didn't even come home after work 2 nights a week and was gone every other Saturday. In the middle of all this I got pregnant with Kodie which just added in the hormones and extra stress. I had had some pretty rough times then and I found peace and myself while I was scrapbooking. It was definitely my THERAPY!! This is why and how I make time to do it. If I don't do it I WILL go CRAZY! When I am stressed out or things are bothering me you can usually find me tucked away in my scrappin' room plugging away so this is what you get... This is 2 3/4 inches of complete pages. I do still need to add my journaling but other than that they are finished! Following are a few of my favorites.
Dying Easter Eggs last year
Our Christmas Picture this year
Christmas Morning
My scrapclub page, isn't it soo cute!?
Maddie at the church Easter Egg hunt
Our Christmas Picture from 04
Hunting Easter Eggs at Grandmas

2 How'd I do?:
Cute Scrapbook pages! -- You're so talented! :o>
You have been busy! :) I too have been working more on Gunnar's pages these last couple of weeks. I need to work on more stuff to sell, to make more money to buy more scrap stuff. The cycle is endless.
Post a Comment