Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Now that I have this great camera I am always trying to get family sots on our tripod. John hates it but endures it and Kodie just all together hates having a set up picture taken, so this is the best I could get with the time and subjects I had! I think it turned out all right!
Kodie didn't want to join the girls for a group photo which makes my crazy but what can you do!
My little model Lacey striking a pose.
My goofy Bailey couldn't just get out a cute smile had to be funny.
Kodie finally let me take a picture since Sadie was in the picture. It turned out pretty cute but the poor dog just looks like a blob!

1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Kodie just looks ticked about the entire thing.That is way to funny!