So I really enjoy Halloween and the thought of picking out a costume for my girls and decorating the house but I have to say, I don't so much enjoy dressing up. Now John LOVES to dress up and is all about making people guess who he is. Now he'll probably tell you "Brittney never dressed up", but I have to tell you out of 13 Halloweens together I think I haven't dressed up for like 3 and mostly cuz I was too stinkin pregnant, or just warn out from all the work I put into him and the girls. Here is our costumes this year. We chose these because we already had them and it didn't take much for us to put them together.
The think I thought was SO funny is that John handed out candy canes for Halloween.
Here are Bailey and Lacey. Bailey was a vimpiress and Lacey was a bat princess for the 2nd time and her little doll was a mouse. That mouse costume was my babies that a friend of our family made for me years ago.
Here is our little race car driver Maddie being a stubborn little thing. She had a yellow helmet but was too hot and heavy she decided. I wanted to spray her hair black and blacken her eye brows and say she was Danica Patrick but she didn't want to do that. Kids!!
Unfortunately Kodie was way too tired by the end of the night when I finally remembered I needed to take pictures and I didn't get one of her as a cute black kitty with a furry tail, ears and all. She looked so cute, I put little whiskers and freckles on her face with a little kitty nose. I'm sad I didn't get a picture!
Hope you all had a great Halloween!

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment