So yesterday our dog tried to kill herself. We got home from church with 4 different spots of dog vomit all over our furniture. She decided that she really likes semi-sweet chocolate chips and ate who knows how many. After we got all the disgusting vomit all cleaned up and towels on the furniture because of the wet spots from the upholstery cleaner, things calmed for a little bit. The poor thing was trying to sleep on the back of the couch and out of no where just puked more. Lucky for me it was on the towel and blanket she was on. Later I put her outside with a bowl of water and wanted her to get it out of her system. She threw up 2 more times, NASTY, but I just had to use the hose to squirt it off the deck. I thought maybe she might not be with us this morning after all that but low and behold she is just fine. Eating, sleeping and doing her thing just like any other day. Freaked the girls out a bit but all is well!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 How'd I do?:
Dogs are such a love hate relationship. Glad that she is okay and alive.
Post a Comment