Monday, November 8, 2010

13 years and counting!!!

Here is one of our engagement pictures.  It seems like SO long ago and then it doesn't.  It is such a weird feeling when you think back to a time that seems SO long ago but then it feels like we just got started. 
It has been a wild and crazy 13 years, bringing 4 little girls into the world, trying to figure out how to live with each other and then all the things the world has brought too.  We have made it through it all so far and I don't see much we can't make it through!  We are so glad to have the sweet little family that we have and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!
Happy 13th Sweety, I can't believe we've made it this far!!
Love You!!
Brittney

1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Love it! You guys look quite young. Have you really only been married 3 more years than us? Crazy how time flies.