Right here in our little town of Star we have this cute little river walk and it's SO awesome. The only thing I kept thinking is how awesome family pictures would be in here in a couple more weeks when the trees have turned more colors!!
Here is the first look at the river and quite possibly a good fishing spot!
Giant mushroom we found growing on a log
Look how pretty this area is, you can't see a bit of city right here!
Dad and the kids throwing rocks in the river. They really wanted to learn how to skip rocks.
One of the great benches that was installed.
Wish I had this with the other 2 girls on the other side of John. Bailey took this. Won't it be SO awesome in a few more weeks when more of the leaves have changed. I can't wait!!

3 How'd I do?:
Pretty area. How did you get down there? By that area near Star Rd?
Cute! We miss you guys!!
Kristi-
Yes, it you drive down by the river on Main there is a nice new parking area with a log pole fence and then there is a nice new bridge to get across a little stream and then you walk back there and follow the path.
Post a Comment