Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our kitty for REAL this time!!

So to make a long story short the kitty that I posted about a month ago was a stray that John got from his boss' house that hadn't eaten in about a week and we just had to take her in because she was so friendly and cute and reminded us of our old cat. Well shortly after we got her the Bailey and Lacey came home with 2 stray kittens from the field. I told them to take them back to where they found them, their mom might be looking for them. Now mind you they were about 4 months old or so. They attempted to take them back but 1 of them got away from them and hid underneath Johns truck in the engine compartment. Well, the next morning we opened the garage door to go to church and guess who had been in our garage all night. This little kitty that was supposed to go back to the field it came from. Well she has officially adopted us and she is so sweet. A couple weeks went by and we had both kitties. We were letting them out at night to go frolic with their neighborhood friends and Chloe never returned. It has been over a month and we have never seen her. So sad cuz she was a really nice kitty. Instead we have Cutie Pie, who loves and adores us and is really a gentle little kitten. She is probably about 6 months now. She doesn't scratch at us or bite. She really is a great cat! She's cute too!This picture was captured underneath the Christmas tree just lounging away!

1 How'd I do?:

Anonymous said...

I once found a cat in haystack and my Mom let me keep her. I named her after my best friend, Jeannette. She was a calico cat, and a really good cat. It's great to get a good cat.