So last year my friend Jessica and I made these really cute advent calendars and I will post a pict of mine later but I get to fill all the tins with whatever I want. Some of them I have filled with candy and some I have filled with little papers. Some of the papers contain little clues for bigger prizes or activities that we will do that day or service they can perform for certain people. On the 7th our activity was to make covered pretzels. I LOVE these things!
All the girls got a turn in doing their own little pile of pretzels.
It is really getting fun to do things like this because they are all able and don't need SO much of my assistance. I did a little training run and left the rest up to them. They did great!
The finished project!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 How'd I do?:
I would love to see your advent calendar. Thos pretzels look sooo good. Can't wait until Gunnar gets a little older to be able to responsibly do stuff like that. He is getting there. :)
Looks yummy!
Post a Comment