I can't believe that my baby is in Pre School. I am getting SOOO old!! I love it though!! I have to tell you I am so past the baby thing it is crazy. I am enjoying my grown up girls so much! Maddie is attending Small Hands Pre School with 3 of her friends. Victoria Mortensen, Baylee Decker and Spencer Brown. She is so excited to be able to ride in their cars too! We are all carpooling which is wonderful because I only have to drive 3 times a month. How great is that?!
Maddie and her new High School Musical Backpack, and she wouldn't take her jacket off so that I could get a good shot of her new school clothes she bought with her birthday money. I have to say they were really cute!
Look at all the Pre Schoolers stuffed in the car. They all look so cute and they're so excited!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment