Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm back in the saddle again!!

Oh my gosh I can't even tell you how happy I am to be in the blogging world again!! I miss posting to my own and I really miss reading all of my friends. You all have been so busy, as have I. So much has happened since I posted last but I will start with the first day of school. My girls are all so excited to be at a new school, have new teachers and meet new friends.
Bailey and her Hannah Montana backpack, and shirt of course!
Lacey is a High School Musical fan and LOVES her backpack!
Kodie got her backpack from Grandma because grandma always buys them a backpack to take to Kindergarden.
My little Kodie going off to Kindergarden. She is so excited and so is mom although I am a little scared for her because of how her anxiety effects her. I know she'll do great!
All on the bus ready to go!

1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

I love your girls eyes. Cracks me up. Kodie is a doll.