So I really look forward to this weekend twice a year and LOVE staying home with my family and listening to inspired people counsel us. We had watched the morning session on Saturday and the weather started getting dark and gloomy and we knew a storm was on it's way. It rained crazy hard rain with even a little hail mixed in. After the storm has past the kids couldn't wait to get outside. John and I decided we'd look out on the kids and this is what we found. This is usually all grass and a few rocks. I couldn't believe the pond this had created across from our house.
These are all the neighborhood kids, swimming in the rain water.
Lacey almost knee deep in water having a great time.
Maddie walking through pond.
The dark clouds that had just past over.
It's great being a kid!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment