About a week and a half ago I was traveling out to Costco and what do my wondering eyes see but this beautiful sight. I thought "WOW, I sure wish I had my camera to take a picture of that!", but of course my camera was at home. A few days later I was on the phone with my brother when he was driving out that direction and saw the same sight and thought it was so pretty. Well last week I was out that way again and guess what, I had my camera. I pulled over on the side of the road to take the picture and rolled down my window when I could smell this wonderful smell. So not only are they beautiful but they smell great too! The funny thing is, is there is a really cool house at the end of the field. From the road the house looks like a castle and really is out of place from the rest of the housing around there so not only did I get a great picture of the field but you can see the castle in the back ground. What a fun picture!Sunday, May 18, 2008
Yellow, as far as the eye can see (at least my eye!)
About a week and a half ago I was traveling out to Costco and what do my wondering eyes see but this beautiful sight. I thought "WOW, I sure wish I had my camera to take a picture of that!", but of course my camera was at home. A few days later I was on the phone with my brother when he was driving out that direction and saw the same sight and thought it was so pretty. Well last week I was out that way again and guess what, I had my camera. I pulled over on the side of the road to take the picture and rolled down my window when I could smell this wonderful smell. So not only are they beautiful but they smell great too! The funny thing is, is there is a really cool house at the end of the field. From the road the house looks like a castle and really is out of place from the rest of the housing around there so not only did I get a great picture of the field but you can see the castle in the back ground. What a fun picture!Story made up by Brittney at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 How'd I do?:
I LOVE that house back there. I drove by it one day and was amazed at how neat it was.
I think the same thing when I drive to Costco too. I LoVe looking at the bright yellow then back to the green or dirt feld next to it. :o) -- So pretty!
Post a Comment