For family home evening we decided to have a little pic nic dinner at the park and spend some time in the wonderful weather. The girls all had fun eating their sandwiches, drinking their pop and then having fun on the play set. It was such a nice night!
I am a SAHM of 4 little girls who I absolutly adore. I love being able to stay at home with them and cater to their every need. I can't imagine ever doing anything different. I have a wonderful husband who I have been married to for 13 years. He is such a great dad and provider and we have alot of fun together. We have 1 dog a daucshund shitzu mix that is 3 years old named Sasha. We have a kitty named Shadow she gave birth to 4 kittens and we have ended up with 2 of them. The sweet one we named Cupcake and the other is Scaredy cat cuz she always runs when you get close and she's pretty jumpy.
1 How'd I do?:
The weather lately has been too nice. Great time to take advantage of it.
Post a Comment