
So being the end of the school year we needed to come up with an idea for gifts for teachers and bus drivers, so having 9 extra teachers and 3 bus drivers/helpers I wanted to do something for all of them but not break the bank while doing it and giving something they would enjoy so I came up with planted flower pots. So I set the girls up to paint some pots. Kodie needed to do 6 for all the people that help her so she decided to let Maddie help since 6 was probably more than her patience could handle.

They got busy pianting away and boy did they have fun! They stuck to about 3 colors each.

The teachers all really enjoyed there gifts, and the girls had a great time making them! Stay tuned for Bailey and Lacey's turn!
1 How'd I do?:
I really like the perspective of that last picture.
Post a Comment