We had the opportunity to go to the Winter Carnival this year. We hadn't gone for for a few years and it was nice to be able to go. We went the 2nd weekend of the Carnival which is nice because there are way less people but the bad thing is that if the weather is warm the sculptures have a tendency to melt and since this wasn't the coldest of winters they melted just a little.
Unfortunately since I have waited 5 months to blog these I don't remember what they all are.
This was a cool golf ball that the girls insisted I take for Grandma and Papa since they LOVE golf.
This was a really detailed Seahorse
Lacey insisted I take this picture of the Superman because her 5th grade teacher is a Superman fanatic!
Giant Snowman by the pharmacy
Lacey taking a slide down the giant ice slide
I love to get pictures of the fantastic icesicles that McCall seems to always get. I remember as a kid they used to hang from the neighborhood houses but since we don't seem to get the snow we used to you don't see them as often anymore.
We had a fun day, ate lunch at Toll Station with everyone else I think. All in all it was a great family day!

1 How'd I do?:
Dustin, Jeff's brother, and his family now live up in McCall. It has been fun to visit them without the hotel costs and food costs. I can't wait to go up there during the carnival to visit them.
I also loved the pictures of your girls for the dance. For a quick second I thought Maddie was Bailey but then I had to figure out who the taller one was. Then I realized I had them all confused. Boy do they look alike in that picture to me.
Post a Comment