Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daddy/Daughter dance

In February the girls got to go the the Ward hosted Daddy/Daughter dance.  I had to make something special for the occasion so this is what I came up with.  I got some ruffle fabric for a really good deal at Hobby Lobby and they were SO easy because you don't have to hem it.  I just made a tube and then attached the elastic.  I bought some gray t-shirts and just added a little ruffle fabric to make them match.  A few little strips of ruffle fabric and some hair ties to boot.

I love how 2 chose to wear tights and 2 didn't. Lol!

Daddy wore his pink tie so he could coordinate with his girlies.  They had a great time!
 They even had pictures!  

1 How'd I do?:

Shar Mommy said...

um, I need a copy of that last picture PRONTO! So cute! Love and MISS you!