Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Activity

I originally got this idea from my friend Jessica.  She drew this big beautiful turkey body and if I remember right she colored it all in, made some feathers and had is all laminated.  It's beautiful!  I've also seem some on Pintrest and thought I finally had the energy to come up with the turkey and feathers and get my girls going.


We started today with our 1st feathers.  My 8 year old was pretty upset when I asked her to do it because she earned herself a 7:30 bed time so she put. "I'm thankful for nothing", which makes me sad but is so where she was at and I can appreciate that.  We'll try for something better tomorrow! I can't wait to see all the beautiful feathers by the end of the month.  It should be beautiful!

I hope you too can find something everyday this month to be Thankful for and weather you blog it, Facebook it, journal it or even just think it I hope you find something to be Thankful for everyday!

3 How'd I do?:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi Brittney,
I wanted to stop by here and thank you for commenting on my sewing room post. Hope some of the tips can be helpful.
I also wanted to come by here to let you know your comments are set to " no reply", which mean there isn't an email address attached to your profile...no one can email you back. If you'd ever like to change that setting on your profile, I have a No Reply button on my right side bar with instructions...it's quick and easy to do.
Thanks again,
Karen

Kristi M. said...

I'm just having a hard time believing it is already November! I'm forcing myself to be thankful for something everyday (which I should do year round) even though I am still stuck in September for some strange reason.

Heatherlyn said...

It's really easy to find things to be thankful for ... finding the energy to do a Thanksgiving project with my kids is a lot harder to do! :) Your thankful turkey will be wonderful at the end of the month!