So I don't have anything with fun pictures or stories to tell but just wanted to document the business I have in my life. I just came off the busiest week in a long time but I think it just might be the beginning of a lot of busy weeks in the future. Monday I got my grocery shopping done, good thing cuz I don't know when else if would have happened. I've also been trying to work out 3 days a week and walk 5 and our walk is usually just under an hour so that is how I try and start "my" day after I get the kids off to school. Tuesday we have walk, and vote, got some laundry done, dishes, misc. cleaning, then at 3:15 it was off to the initial counseling appt for Kodie, I didn't get home until just before 6, then it was dinner, clean up and then we were off to the election gala for Johns boss at 8. We stayed until just before 10 then fell into bed. Wednesday started off with a walk, then I volunteer at the school for 4 1/2 hours, stop at the store to get milk that I forgot to get when I went to the store on Monday. Home and then dinner and thank goodness Bailey found a ride for Mutual so I could recoup. Thursday had to forgo the walk because I needed to be at the cannery at 9am, l o'clock we got finished and off to the dollar store to pick up a mirror my girl needed for her activity after school. Got home about 2:30, load of dishes and laundry. John too the girls to activity day and then we left about 5 for a little evening together at the auction. Got home about 9:30 to get to bed a little early. Now Friday was CRAZY! No walk again because Kodie had a program at 9:45 didn't get home until about 11, made dinner and did a few chores then off to the church to set up for super Saturday. Got home about 2:30 to finish up dinner, do a few more chores and then John and I were off for the evening. Another initial counseling appt for another girl, check in with the 4H award meeting and then off to hang with a friend in town from Texas. We returned home about 11pm. Woke up this morning after not sleeping so well because of a storm and children waking too early but finally got out of be at 7 to get to super Saturday at 8 and get all cleaned up and gone at 1:30. Got home and tried to watch the BSU/TCU game but had to take a nap!! Life is good but crazy!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 How'd I do?:
Just reading that made me exhausted! You are one busy chick.
I can relate. I thought my life would be less busy once the kids were all in school full-day. I've stretched myself too thin and have to start planning days to NOT go anywhere so I can actually get things done at home. Crazy! It's all wonderful stuff though. :)
Post a Comment