Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lost it!!

I think I've finally lost my mind.  I think they're gonna have to put me on medication!  I am not handling my life very well at this point.  I think I'm worn out, I think doing this for the last 12 years has finally gotten to me.  I thought I had it all together but as of late with the strain Kodie has put on the family and Lacey is going through something, Maddie is testing her boundries and Bailey just needs to be watched because of her grades that I just can't take any more.  I think the other thing is the lack of money we have due to Johns lack of work because of the weather is really wearing on me too.  It's all just adding up and I can't mentally take it any longer.  Next week I'll be in the Dr. with Lacey and will be talking to the Dr. about this because I'm not dealing well any longer!!

2 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Hang in there my friend! I think about you often...sunny days are just around the corner.

Jessica said...

Motherhood is a tough road, but you can do it. I have complete faith in you! Will I be seeing you this weekend?